Old musics untill 2000

понедельник, 5 сентября 2016 г.

Donna Summer - I feel love (Audio video)

"I Feel Love" is a single by American singer Donna Summer from her 5-th album I Remember Yesterdayrecorded in 1977. Music peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Outside the

United States, "I Feel Love" topped the charts in Australia and the United Kingdom and peaked within the top 10 of the charts in Canada and New Zealand. Giorgio Moroder, the single's producer, was an early adopter of electronic sequencers and four-four beats. The single became popular in High Energy discos, while earlier disco hits were based on soft string and assuring female vocals, "I Feel Love" is formed on a hard kick drum and progressive bass lines seminal in the development of modern electronic dance music

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Технологии Blogger.